Implications for The Grand Algorithm.

Since every one of us is due to The Grand Algorithm, a number of things that we take for granted as being our responsibility, for better or worse, simply aren't so.

None of is here due to our hard work. No person is born thanks to their efforts, nor their decision. What we think of as "free will" can't possibly be anything other than an illusion. How did we have "free will" to be who we are in the first place, let alone have the specific DNA that produced our brains, bodies and regenerative powers that keep us alive as long as we remain alive? 

How can we be responsible for our actions, when our actions are determined long before our existence? Because if every single event leads to the next event, how can inevitability be anything other than the sole creator of all moments of our lives?

There is no free will. Again, I'm not saying that is the way things are. All "I" am saying is that I can see no other way. "I" am a product of my DNA, my family, my history, and every moment that has impacted my life. "I" am thanks to the books I've read, the friends I've talked to, the TV shows I've watched, the beliefs and fears that family, society and culture has thrust upon me. "I" am not the product of "My" decisions any more than "My" height is the product of a choice I made. I am six feet one inches thanks to my DNA. My DNA is what it is thanks to my parents copulating and nature taking its course. Whatever variants in my DNA that might have occurred otherwise all occured, or didn't occur, because of events beyond my control.

And so it is with all other phenomena that relate to "Me". My identity, my conclusions about life; my beliefs, my knowledge, my fantasies; the conditioning I received that led to my fears and frustrations, courage and passion: all these things were and are out of "My" control. "I" am the product of millennia of happenstance, or what could easily be construed as happenstance; but which is, in reality, a very organized and mathematically perfect chaos.

The Grand Algorithm is responsible for all order. And all chaos. It can be no other way.

In. My. Humble. Opinion.

And so, to further these implications, we have to conclude that, since none of us is actually responsible for anything that actually makes "Us" "Us", then we cannot be held responsible, ultimately, for any wrong we commit; nor can we be proud of any right we do. All are the product of The Grand Algorithm, which creates all illusion as well as all reality.

The feelings, the emotions, the thoughts we have: all the chemicals and hormones and electrical impulses running through our brains that form our minds and selves - none of these is personal or real. All are a product of the happenstance that The Grand Algorithm extends to. All the crimes we commit, all the good deeds; all the great justices and terrible injustices: all these happen due to The Grand Algorithm and its quirks, functions, and sub functions.

None of us is responsible. Not for any success, any failure, any waste, any action. None of us is responsible for any justice that befalls us, or that we bestow. Same with any injustice, wrong doing or failure. All moments of glee, joy, epiphany and jubilation are as much illusions as all moments of despair, indifference, hopelessness or frustration. Hate, Love, and all feelings and actions along all spectra, are thanks to The Grand Algorithm.

"We", being all humans, animals, and living things, are simply manifestations of The Grand Algorithm. 

We are illusion made real. We are momentary bubbles of reality in a vast, timeless ocean of nothing. All thanks to The Grand Algorithm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is The Grand Algorithm?

More on "Free Will"